Revelate Designs Terrapin System 14L
Drybag now included.
Want to quickly unload your entire seat pack and keep everything totally waterproof? The Terrapin is your answer. The Terrapin is a holster-like mount that integrates with our specially shaped drybag. With a drybag you get a 100% waterproof system where the load can be quickly removed from the bike for packing or unpacking.
The Terrapin is compatible with the Spocket top pouch.
- Quickly removable drybag system. Pack the bag at camp then load on bike.
- Side wing compression system featuring rigid foam side panels with fiberglass stiffening and an HDPE bottom sheet.
- The lower side wing straps feature an upward pull, 3:1 mechanical advantage which engages the side panels.
- Plastic and foam stiffened top mounting panel.
- Will not bend or break when tossing the bike around.
- Dual, locking closure buckles.
- Customisable top panel system: Add a bungee, pair of straps or accessory pocket.
- Blinky rear light compatible.
- Alloy loop at seatpost attachment for strength.
Check tyre clearance with bag loaded prior to use to prevent bag damage or worse. On full suspension bikes fully compress rear suspension and check clearance prior to use.
- Minimum of 24cm clearance from saddle rails to top of tyre.
- Minimum length of exposed seat post is 12.5cm.
This is a large seat bag. Check tyre clearance with bag properly packed and loaded prior to use to prevent bag damage or worse. On full suspension bikes fully compress rear suspension and check tyre clearance prior to use.
Weight: Terrapin 370g - Drybag 130g.
Volume: Drybag - 14L with 3 rolls of the closure.
Materials: Terrapin - Revelate exclusive, polyurethane coated X-PAC fabric; Rhinotec; Drybag: 200-denier waterproof TPU laminated nylon.