Revelate Designs Viscacha 14L
The iconic big seat bag for big trips! The Viscacha™ (vis-KA-cha) does it all. Take it on the Great Divide Route, the Iditarod trail, or long day trips. Proven time after time in the longest and hardest endurance events on the planet, be it dirt, pavement or snow.
- Revelate exclusive, polyurethane coated X-PAC fabric.
- Roll down closure allows bag to expand or compress in volume.
- EVA stiffened front and bottom plastic sheet provide rigidity and structure for load carrying.
- Adjustable position saddle rail strap with long wearing urethane coated webbing provides fore-aft adjustment along saddle rails.
- Internal compression strap for snug packing and internal separation.
- Overkill aluminium loop seatpost wrap strap.
- Loops on top for attaching a bungee or spocket.
- Carbon seatpost friendly.
Thudbuster Seatpost? - more info on the Thudbuster extension, read this link: Thudbuster posts and Seat Packs!
You need a minimum of 20cm clearance from saddle rails to top of tyre.
Minimum length of exposed seat post is 13cm.
This is a big seat bag - Check tyre clearance with bag loaded prior to use to prevent bag damage or worse. On full suspension bikes - Fully compress rear suspension and check tyre clearance prior to use.
Volume: 6 - 14 L
Materials: Revelate exclusive, polyurethane coated X-PAC fabric; Rhinotec gusset panel; high density EVA foam; HDPE Plastic.
Made in the USA