Santa Cruz 5010 Carbon/Silver 2019
When ordering online :
Please add the size and wheel option (27.5 or 27 Plus) in the addional comments during check out. If you have questions about this just call us or email and if anything is missing we will comfirm your order over the phone
The 5010 is the most fun you can have on two off-road wheels, and Danny MacAskill’s wee bike of choice. Turning trails into pumptracks and logs into launches this bike begs to spend as much time above the ground as on it.
A laser sharp, agile trail whip that turns on a dime and loves to pop and play. The 130mm-travel 5010 sports short chainstays and a low BB for a uniquely playful character and an insatiable appetite for negotiating steep, technical climbs. When it’s time to descend, the bike’s 66.2/66.5-degree head tube angle (adjusted via flip chip) and generous reach/short stem combo equate to precise, confident handling.
This short-travel pocket rocket is packaged to be fast and nimble yet tough enough to take a beating. From dirt to rocky tech, 4X to BMX, this bike doesn’t give a XXXX what you do with it.
The 5010’s balance and poise takes riders from uncertain neophyte to fledging flyboy. While some bikes are good at going up and down the 5010 is a bike that’s great at going up, down, left, right, triangle, square, up, up, up and away!
The upper-link driven shock VPP suspension is configured to be sharp and responsive. A firm beginning stroke makes for a responsive, snappy pedaling and provides support for small bump, bump-jump playfulness, while the progressive curve offers the bottom-out resistance to make it feel like there’s a lot more travel than there actually is.
There’s also more than enough tire clearance to run just about any size tire. We spec a variety of tire/rim combos, including 2.6-inch tires on Reserve 37 rims because we feel it’s the sweet spot of rock crawling traction and sportiness, but there’s room to run 2.8-inch tires if that’s your thing.
It’s considered the deep cut in the Santa Cruz range by the riders, like Danny MacAskill, who really know. While people busily overbike, 5010 owners get to the source. It’s the thrasher’s tool.
- The fun-sized wheel size
- Frame clearance up to 2.8-inch tires
- 2.6-inch tire option available as kit (Reserve 37 wheel)
- 2.6-inch tires provides extra volume compared to traditional tires (2.1-2.5-inch) to get the benefits of fatter (Plus) tires but with precision of smaller volume tires – less squirm.
- Santa Cruz Reserve 27 and Reserve 37 carbon wheel option on S-kit and above
- Lifetime guarantee on Reserve wheels
- All wheels (both aluminum and carbon Reserve built by us, in Santa Cruz, CA)
130mm VPP® rear travel
- Upper-link mounted shock
- It’s still VPP® – two short, counter-rotating links that connect the front and rear triangle to make a stout frame. Easy
- serviceable, reliable, lifetime bearing replacement
- VPP® is a versatile design that allows us to finetune suspension to suit the character of a any model of bicycle, from XC to downhill, and everything in-between. The upper- and lower-link VPP gives us even more options when design the suspension to suit the intended purpose of a bicycle.
Available in CC, C carbon and aluminum
- from XS to XL
- Lifetime warranty on all frames
5010 3 C R,
FOX Float Performance DPS (R 27.5 kit, FOX Rhythm 34 130
RRP: $7165 Club Price: $6,890
5010 3 C S,
FOX Float Performance DPX2 (S 27.5 kit, FOX 34 Float Performance 130
RRP: $8665 Club Price: $7,990
5010 3 C S Reserve,
FOX Float Performance DPX2 (S RSV 27.5 kit, FOX 34 Float Performance 130
RRP: $10,665 Club Price: $9,190
5010 3 CC X01,
FOX Float Performance Elite DPX2 (X01 27.5 kit, FOX 34 Perform Elite 130
RRP: 11,835 Club Price :$10,090
5010 3 CC X01 Reserve,
FOX Float Performance Elite DPX2 (X01 RSV 27.5 kit, FOX 34 Perform Elite 130
RRP:$13,835 Club Price: $11,290
5010 3 CC XX1 Reserve,
FOX Float Factory DPX2 Kashima (XX1 RSV 27.5 kit, FOX 34 Factory Kashima 130
RRP: 15,835 Club Price : $12,790
5010 3 CC XTR Reserve,
FOX Float Factory DPX2 Kashima (XTR RSV 27.5 kit, FOX34 Factory Kashima 1300
RRP: 16,335 Club Price $13,290
5010 3 Alloy Frame
Fox Float Performance
5010 3 Carbon CC Frame
FOX DPX2 Factory