4iiii - PRECISION POWER METER
Whether you’re a pro or simply training hard, PRECISION powermeters deliver industry-leading accuracy, highly dependable cadence data, 3D powermeter technology capable of measuring tri-axial strain on your crank arm. Designed to be durable and lightweight, compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth head units, PRECISION helps you train harder and smarter.
PRECISION Ride Ready comes installed on a new Shimano left crank arm (105, Ultegra, or Dura-Ace). These crank arms will fit bottom brackets using the Hollowtech ii interface.
- 3D powermeter technology (patent pending) measures tri-axial strain on your crank arm
- Accurate, consistent data
- Lightweight, compact design
- Battery status indicator via 4iiii app
- Compatible with ANT+, Bluetooth Smart head units, smartphones, and other 4iiii products
- User-friendly app and configurable rider compensation scale factor
- Easy setup and maintenance
- Weight: 9 grams
- Data accuracy: +/- 1% error margin
- Battery life: 100+ riding hours on 2032 coin cell battery
How does it work?
Choose the Shimano left crank arm you want at checkout, and you’ll receive it with PRECISION installed.
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.