BASIL - CENTO TECH FIBRE LED (MIK) REAR BASKET
Looking for an innovative bike basket that fits your high-end (electric) bike? The Basil Cento Tech Fiber Nordlicht MIK in black is the next generation in bicycle baskets, crafted from a unique combination of materials: lightweight aluminium and Textonile. Textonile is a woven fabric that you might know from modern outdoor furniture. What's special about this material is that it makes the basket weatherproof, dimensionally stable and colourfast.
The bottom of the basket has an extra cover mat and a strap with click closure to secure your valuables. While cycling, you can lock your handbag or laptop bag in the basket. It's very secure! For your safety on your bike, the basket also has an integrated LED strip*. This helps you stand out better in the dark. The LED lighting is powered by 2x AAA batteries (sold separately).
The basket can be easily attached to your bike thanks to the pre-assembled MIK adapter plate. With this adapter plate, you can easily click the basket into your luggage carrier with MIK profiles or a MIK luggage carrier plate(70170-Sold Seperately). If you'd like to take the basket into the office or a shop, you can just as easily click the basket off again. The MIK adapter plate fits on many carriers, women's, men's and electric bicycles.
- Unique bike basket design with a distinctive shape.
- Made of innovative Textonile material.
- Supplied with pre-assembled MIK adapter plate, so the basket fits on any MIK eqquipped rack and is easily removable.
- MIK Carrier Plate (BS-70170) available seperately for NON MIK equipped carriers.
* Nordlicht Technology can be used as additional lightning and should under no circumstances replace the legally required bicycle light. Whenever any light is used on a bicycle, it must at all times comply with local regulations.
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.