Here at Wide Open, we work with industry-leading brands. Grasping the opportunity to collaborate, we welcome the '21 Edition Wide Open x Marsh Guard.
2013: it marks the start of distributing Marsh Guards throughout NZ. Thousands of Marsh Guards bolted onto bikes, thousands of rides with friends, thousands of bikes covered in mud. Creating the ultimate ride experience for years gone, and to come.
Now made from 100% recycled material.
Innovative mountain bike mudguard, designed by ex-pat New Zealander and World Cup downhill mechanic Jason Marsh.
• Shape revised in 2020 to better fit all modern suspension forks
• Easily fits to suspension forks with 4 zip ties
• Keep mud and debris from flicking up from the front wheel
• Protects fork seals from mud, dust, water and other trail grime
• Lightweight and unobtrusive
***Zip ties not included***
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.