Upgrades for this year:
- Now 3000 lumens up from 2000 lumens
- Powerbank battery
- Garmin handlebar mount
- E-bike compatible
If conquering tough mountain trails, peddling through luscious forests at night is your thing, then you fully appreciate the thrill of hardcore night time mountain biking. Here at Magicshine we are all about enhancing that experience. Check out our latest, the MJ-902S. This powerhouse uses two super power efficient LEDs with a combined max output of 3,000 lumens. Equipped with high efficiency, high transmittance optical lenses, producing the perfect beam pattern for your nightly adventures. Illuminating every obstacle in your path: rocks, roots, tree branches and water puddles are revealed well in advance and in detail. In efforts to maximize the versatile purposes of the MJ-902S, we have added independent Daytime Running Light, side lighting and anti-glare to fully round out MJ-902’s active and passive safety features under all weather and road conditions. MJ-902S is powered by 7.2V 7,000mAh super-capacity battery pack, providing up to 42 hours of continuous runtime. Aside from the full beam mode, each LED is able to activate on its own. This not only allows for maximum battery saving potential, but further adds to more riding scenarios with various level of lighting needs. Onto installation, the MJ-902S adopts the universal Garmin quad-lock style mounting mechanism, literally one second light head installation and removal. Aluminum alloy out front mount and helmet mounting options available separately. One button control for on/off and all brightness settings, large area silicone button is bright black, quite easy to see at night and press with gloves. Built in smart thermal management system and a very large area heat sink will ensure consistent, maximum output while keeping the bike light in optimal condition.
To enter the E-bike compatible mode, simply press and hold the power switch for 8 seconds. The button will flash quickly as indication. MJ-902S is compatible with most mainstream motors such as ones from Bosch, Brose, Shimano and Yamaha. The bike light adjusts its output power automatically based on the input voltage(within a 6V-12V range.) When the sun sets, the MJ-902S will switch on its own from daytime running mode to night time, full power mode to illuminate your path.
MJ902S Run Time
- 2x Super powerful, energy efficient LEDs, 3,000 lumens of max output.
- Two LEDs can be activated together or each on its own, suitable for a wide variety of activities.
- When in E-bike mode, automatically adjusts output power level based on input DC power(6V-12V range) compatible with most mainstream power motors, e.g. Bosch, Brose, Shimano and Yamaha.
- Independent Daytime Running Light, all weather, all hour passive protection.
- Anti-glare design, road friendly towards oncoming cyclists or motorists.
- Big power switch, easy to see in the dark and press with gloves. Remembers last mode used.
- Internal thermal management coupled with large area thermal fins ensure consistent, high output.
- 7.2V 7,000mAh MJ-6116C super high capacity multi-use battery pack. Able to charge compatible mobile devices as power bank.
- Easily accessible remaining power indicator through power switch button and battery pack.
- IPX6 rating, heavy rain resistant, all weather proof.
- Universal Garmin quad lock style mount, easy to put on and take off.
- Compatible with 28mm, 31.8mm, 35mm etc. handlebar sizes, with support for non-traditional bar shapes.
- Output: 3000
- Luminus SST-40
- Length: 45mm
- Width: 43mm
- Height: 33mm
- Weight: 78g (Light head only)
- 388g (Including battery)
- Body Material: Aluminum alloy + plastic
- Battery Source: 4 X 18650 Li-ion battery 7.2V 7,000mAh (Included)
Whats in the box:
- MJ-6116C battery pack
- Handlebar mount
- Silicon strap x 4
- Micro USB cable
- 3mm hex
- User Manual