- Packed with optimal electrolytes, light flavour, clean ingredients, and portable - the perfect sports drink
- The electrolytes found in nuun may help alleviate cramps, help muscles function, communicate and burn energy efficiently
- Combination of effervescent technology and non-gmo sourced dextrose so that your body can absorb fluids and nutrients faster while containing just 1g of sugar
- One tube contains 10 tablets - each tablet makes one 475ml sports drink
- Made from plant based ingredients: gluten-free, dairy and soy free
- Vegan and kosher
|Serving Size||One tablet dissolved in 475ml|
|Ingredients||Citric acid, dextrose, natural flavours, rice extract blend, beet powder colour, malic acid, stevia leaf extract, avocado oil, spirulina extract (for colour)|
|Nutritional Information||Per tablet (5.5g):
Total carbohydrates: 2g (‹1% DV*)
Total sugars: 1g (including 1g added sugars 3% DV)
Calcium carbonate 13mg (1% DV)
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide): 25mg (6% DV)
Chloride (as potassium chloride): 40mg (2% DV)
Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate): 300mg (13% DV)
Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate, potassium chloride): 150mg (3% DV)
The % daily value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Electrolytes are tiny electronically charged particles that are lost via sweat during exercise. The four main electrolytes that play vital roles in hydration and exercise performance are: sodium, potassium, magnesium, and calcium.
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.