Specialized 2022 Turbo Como SL 4.0
What happened when we brought our perfectly balanced Super Light system to our popular Turbo Como E-bike? The best combination of power, range, and usability in a comfort e-bike. The Turbo Como Super Light (SL) is designed for running around town and beyond. Able to carry twice its weight in cargo, it’s a surprising errand bike that’s as exciting to ride as it is easy to own.
Riders will love the low-maintenance easy-ownership that comes with our first Internal Gear Hub E-bike. IGH protects your bike’s working gears from the weather, road grime, and damage from crowded bike racks. Best of all, you can shift gears anytime, yes, even when stopped⏤take that traffic lights.
The Turbo Como Super Light’s sophisticated design is ready to go whenever you are⏤day and night, rain or shine⏤with battery-powered integrated lights, fenders, and plenty of storage capability. The 320Wh battery is securely hidden in the downtube, making it almost indistinguishable from a regular bike at first glance. But on days when you want to do more, attach the optional Range Extender to ride up to 93 miles without needing to recharge. Trust us when we say, you’ll find yourself making up errands just so you can ride it again.
- 5-speed Nexus Internal Gear Hub and chain drive for shifting when stopped, extended bike performance, and reduced at-home bike maintenance.
- Fully integrated Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 93 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Frame-mounted front porteur rack with a basket and top net.
- Turbo Super Light mounted pannier-compatible rear rack and DRYTECH fenders.
- Aftermarket Turbo Connect Display compatibility.
- Clean internal cable routing and reflective graphics.
- TRP Flow Set hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Durable 650b wheels paired with Nimbus 2.3 tires smooth out rough roads, while providing BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility
Colour: Cast Umber/Transparent
Frame: E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds
Fork: Turbo Como SL one-piece-design aluminum fork, 12x110mm thru-axle
Crankset: Custom alloy forged crankarms
Chain: KMC CN-HG71
Bottom Bracket: N/A
Rear Derailleur: N/A
Front Derailleur: N/A
Derailleur Shifter: Microshift SL-SCN05, 5-speed Nexus compatible
Freewheel/Cassette: Shimano 30t sprocket
Drive Unit: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Tires: Nimbus 2 Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
Wheels/Rims: 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
Hubs: F: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h R: Shimano Nexus, 5-speed internal gear hub, SG-C7000-5D, 32H, Black
Brakes: TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, metal-ceramic pads, flat-mount w/ 160mm CL-rotor
Handle Bar: Specialized handlebar/stem combo, integrated cable routing
Stem Headset: N/A
Seat Post: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt-clamp, 5mm offset, 34.9mm
Saddle: Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT™ Mount
Grips: Body Geometry XC Contour
UI/Remote: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
Headlight: Supernova Mini2, 235lm, 12V, alloy housing
TaillightSupernova E3, alloy housing, 3-LED, 250-degree visibility, fender mount, 12V
SWAT: Specialized Como SL front-rack, max. 15kg load, incl. Como SL basket w/cargo-net
Kickstand: Specialized Center-Mount, 255mm
Rack: Specialized Pannier-rack, alloy tubing, max. 20kg load
Fenders: Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, stainless steel fenderstays
Bell: Simple bell
|Head Tube Angle||68||68||68|
|Head Tube Length||190||210||270|
|Seat Tube Angle, Actual||69.5||69.5||69.5|
|Seat Tube Length, Center to Top||380||390||420|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||634||666||694|
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - this is an international policy.