Specialized 2022 Turbo Kenevo SL Comp
Power up to trail riding’s next level and dominate any and all trail monsters—the Turbo Kenevo Super Light melds the legendary handling and all-around big trail prowess of the Enduro with our Super Light electric support to deliver indomitable capability, light weight, and power to conquer more and bigger trails.
The Turbo Kenevo Super Light puts the “E” in our Enduro, delivering more of what you want from your trail ride—more capability everywhere, more power to climb, more pop when you really need it, more adrenaline. More laps, more jumps, more drops, faster rides with fresher legs.
And it does all this with less. Carrying much less weight than bulkier e-MTBs, the Turbo Kenevo Super Light is hyper-responsive and just as willing and able to redefine big trail performance as our Enduro. Level up your trail game.
The Turbo Kenevo SL Comp pairs the most capable e-MTB chassis you can find with a smart mix of components including SRAM’s expansive GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, full FOX suspension, and a lightweight, durable alloy wheelset.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light motor/controller system is a full integration of the bike’s 250-watt motor and 320Wh battery with a radically advanced and seamlessly integrated controller. The result is massive power delivered, up to 20mph/32kph, to get you to the top of your favorite descent with just half of the effort, and much faster, giving even more of the quality ride you yearn for, and more of it than ever before possible.
- Our next-generation TCU2 is your information hub, with customizable display fields including the exact percentage of battery level, and features our all-new, bar-mounted MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- 29” wheels front and rear deliver a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light geometry can be fine-tuned for wherever and however you ride. Six distinct geometry settings allow easy adjustment to hone performance in any terrain. Head angle can be adjusted between 63 and 65.5 degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm. We’ve never made a more adjustable, adaptable trail bike.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light’s 170mm of Enduro-inspired travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
Colour: Gloss Smoke/Dream Silver
Frame: FACT 11m full carbon, 29", full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 170mm rear travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot
Fork: FOX FLOAT 36 RHYTHM 29, GRIP damper, 44mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 170mm travelbr> Shock: FOX FLOAT X Performance, LSR, 2-position lever, 62.5x230mm
Crankset: Praxis, forged M30, custom offset
Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
Bottom Bracket: N/A
Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
Front Derailleur: N/A
Derailleur Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
Freewheel/Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
Drive Unit: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Tires: F: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" R: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Wheels/Rims: Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
Hubs: F: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h R: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 148mmx12mm thru-axle, 28h
Brakes: F: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm R: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
Handle Bar: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width
Stem Headset: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
Seat Post: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9mm, S2: 125mm, S3/S4: 150mm, S5: 170mm
Saddle: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
UI/Remote: Specialized MasterMind TCU, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
Headlight: Supernova Mini2, 235lm, 12V, alloy housing
TaillightSupernova E3, alloy housing, 3-LED, 250-degree visibility, fender mount, 12V
SWAT: SWAT CC, integrated tool and chain tool with spare link in steerer tube
|Bike Standover Height||779||779||792||802|
|Fork Length (full)||579||579||579||579|
|Max Seatpost Insertion||0||0||0||0|
|Min Seatpost Insertion||80||80||80||80|
|Seat Tube Angle||76||76||76||76|
|Seat Tube Length||400||420||440||465|
|Seatpost Length||125 mm||150 mm||170 mm||170 mm|
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - this is an international policy.