The Air Tool MTB pump is our most dependable and durable big-volume frame pump. It's intended to be carried on the bike for use in all off-road conditions. You'll find that it features a new inverted design, so it greatly increases air capacity, which reduces pump time by up to two minutes.
- All new inverted, double chamber design increases the air handling capacity by 28% compared to our previous design, reducing pumping time by up to two minutes.
- Twist locking head reduces size and can be easily converted to fit Presta or Schrader valves.
- Machined outer barrel for extra grip while pumping..
- All-aluminium inner and outer chamber for durable performance.
- Water bottle boss mount included.
- Max pressure: 60 PSI (4.1bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 100cc
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.