Specialized 2022 Turbo Vado SL 5.0 ST EQ
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado Super Light 5.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Integrated Turbo Connect Display to view key ride data quickly and safely.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph depending on your country
- Lightweight and high-strength premium carbon fork with Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle.
- Future Shock 1.5 reduces impacts from rough roads and terrain.
- Step-through frame for easier on/off and managing commuter traffic.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Extra-bright front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- 12-speed Sram GX derailleur and shifter for lightweight, precise performance for the long haul.
Specialized Turbo Vado SL 5.0 Step-Through EQ
Colour: Brushed Aluminium/Black Reflective
Frame: E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds
Fork: Rigid carbon fork, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat mount disc
Crankset: Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
Bottom Bracket: N/A
Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
Front Derailleur: N/A
Derailleur Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
Freewheel/Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t
Drive Unit: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Tires: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
Wheels/Rims: DT Swiss R500 disc, 22mm internal width, 23mm internal depth
Brakes: Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm
Handle Bar: Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
Stem Headset: Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mount
Seat Post: Specialized, alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm
Saddle: Bridge Sport, hollow cr-mo rails, 155mm
Grips: Body Geometry Women's Contour
UI/Remote: Specialized Mastermind TCU, TFT-screen, fully custom steup, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
Lights: F: Lezyne Ebike Power STVZO E115, 310Lumens, 12V R: Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V
Kickstand: Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
Rack: Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg
Fender: Specialized DryTech, Aluminum
Bell: Simple bell
Specialized 2022 Turbo Vado SL 5.0 Step-Through EQ
|Bike Stand-Over Height||616||631||655||688|
|Fork Length (full)||390||390||390||390|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||554||587||610||630|
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.