FORCE eTAP AXS WIDE FRONT DERAILLEUR
Designed specifically for wide spaced cranksets with 43/30t chainrings, the SRAM Force eTap AXS wide front derailleur provides consistent, smooth shifting performance for drivetrains with lower gearing. Its wider position on the bike also accommodates fatter tires for venturing far beyond the well beaten path.
- For wide cranksets with 43/30 chainrings
- Clearance for 700x45c and 27.5x2.1” tires
- Compatible with any frame designed for 2x drivetrains
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- AXS enabled for easy personalization
- SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for new chainring combinations
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries
Speed (FD) 2x12
Compat - Chainring (FD) Road-Yaw
Mounting type (FD) Braze-on
Cable routing Wireless
Color (FD) Silver
Chainstay Angle 61-66 degrees
Clamp size (FD) 31.8mm|34.9mm
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.
*Specialized Bicycles are available for home delivery nation wide.