Already a legend in its time, the SRAM RED crankset is now available with refreshed graphics to complement our new SRAM RED eTap componentry. The SRAM RED crankset features a completely hollow construction all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. As always, for seamless, flawless performance and Yaw™ compatibility, pair this crank with X-GlideR™ chainrings.
- SRAM Road 11-speed compatible
- Compatible with SRAM RED eTap components
- GXP®, PressFit, BB30, PressFit 30™ availability
- 110 and 130 BCD
- Exogram™ technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness
- Our stiffest crank ever
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance
- Stiffer X-GlideR™ chainrings feature thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw™ front derailleur
Specifications for SRAM RED® Crankset
ARM MATERIAL Carbon
CHAINRING MATERIAL Machined alloy
WEIGHT 557g (BB30 172.5mm, BB not included), 609g (GXP 172.5mm, BB not included)
AVAILABLE ARM LENGTHS 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
AVAILABLE RATIOS 52/36
COMPATIBILITY SRAM RED® & SRAM Force Yaw™ Front Derailleur, SRAM RED® 22 & PC1170 chains
TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S) Exogram™ Hollow Crank Arm & Spider w/ X-GlideR™ Chainrings / Hidden Bolt Spider Tab
OPTIONS GXP, PressFit, BB30, PressFit 30 availability
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.
*Specialized Bicycles are available for home delivery nation wide.