You asked and we delivered! The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of the classic Corsa. Sharing the same 320 TPI Corespun-K reinforced casing, and technical 4C Graphene compound technology, the Corsa Control adds a textured shoulder tread to the mix. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability.
- Tyre choice of professional riders for races on cobble stones and pavé.
- Thicker tread for the best puncture protection in colder conditions.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for increased resistance.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life, better rolling and better grip on the sides.
- TLR Versions available.
- 700x25c. Weight 265g.
- 700x25c. TLR Weight 300g.
- 700x28c. Weight 280g.
- 700x28c. TLR Weight 315g.
- 700x30c. Weight 280g.
- 700x30c. TLR Weight 320g.
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.
*Specialized Bicycles are available for home delivery nation wide.