Our new premium fork mount, the low-profile HighSpeed, is streamlined, strong, and versatile. It easily transports mountain, road, and fat-tyre bikes and fits both quick release and thru axles. Bikes are secured using the new and easy-to-use TorqueRight™ knob for a precise and strong hold. The sleek and stylish HighSpeed tray is designed for maximum hatch clearance. Universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks.
- Securely carries a variety of bikes including road, mountain and up to 5" fat-tyre bikes
- Seamlessly carries both quick release (9 mm) and thru axle bikes (12 mm, 15 mm, 20 mm)
- New TorqueRight™ knob quickly and easily secures the bike with precision.
- Sleek, low profile tray minimises hatch interference and accommodates tyres up to 5" wide
- Tool free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Not suitable for square bars with a depth exceeding 38mm
- Easily convert to integrate with T-Slot crossbars with the addition of a SmarT-Slot Kit 1
- Add SKS Locks to the TailWhip™ cable and crossbar attachment to secure your bike and mount to your roof rack. For additional security add a lock to the TorqueRight™ knob (SKS sold separately).
Weight: 4.35 kg
Dimensions: L 138.4 cm x W 22.9 cm x H 12.1 cm
Capacity: 1 bike capacity. Total MAX. bike weight 18.1 kg
- Base Rack System Required
- 5 Minute Install
- Tool-Free Install
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.