Shimano disc brake pads made for 4 piston callipers in XTR, XT and SLX ranges.
Always use Shimano Disc Brake pads to ensure top brake performance and to maintain the safety of your Shimano brake system. Shimano have adopted ICE-TECHNOLOGIES into their disc brake pad range to provide the cooling technology required for consistant performance. The Metal Pads have a "high" stopping power and the resin pads have an "above average" stopping power.
- Radiator Fin provides longer pad life and less brake fade by allowing airflow to cool the brake pads faster
- Metal Pad Compound:
- Metal pads consistently perform well in dry or wet conditions, and have excellent power and durability.
- Rigid compound
- Longer services life
- High power in severe conditions
- Design for muddy and sandy conditions
- Compatability: BR-M9120, BR-M8120, BR-M7120
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.
Replaced set with xt 8120/rt86 and added these metal pads. Extremely happy with the product and great service by cycle science while buying off the net for the first time and having the product sent out same day. Awesome Thankyou!!