PURE - 42G ELECTROLYTE HYDRATION SACHET
PURE was developed after being fed up drinking sickly sweet, poorly tasting sports drinks. We wanted a better alternative without all the fake ingredients. PURE is formulated with science and tested by elite athletes. PURE is a premium natural sports drink using 100% real fruit, carbohydrates and electrolytes. It has been scientifically formulated to rehydrate and replenish your body while exercising. PURE contains no added preservatives, colours or anti-clumping agents.
PURE Electrolyte Hydration Single Serve Sachet
- Single serve PURE Electrolyte Hydration drink sachets
- Each 42g sachet of PURE makes 750ml of electrolyte hydration drink, when mixed with water
Why PURE tastes so good!
When you open a bag of PURE the first thing you’ll notice is the amazing smell of fresh fruit. When you add water you can actually see the real, fine fruit particles in your PURE Drink bottle.
Take a sip. You can taste the mix of real fruit and it’s so easy to drink. It’s not too sweet and not too strong. PURE is refreshing and easy to digest even during your hardest training sessions or events.
Why you’ll love drinking PURE
By using PURE you’ll actually enjoy drinking your sports drink. Feel healthier, stronger and more hydrated during exercise. Using fresh fruit and premium ingredients makes a huge difference to how your drink tastes. If it tastes great, you’re more likely to drink sufficient amounts to stay hydrated – helping to improve your fitness and stamina.
- It’s natural – made with real fruit
- Natural antioxidants
- No added colours or preservatives
- Super gentle on your stomach
- Hydrates better than water and isotonic drinks
- Fast absorbing carbohydrate mix for energy
- Premium electrolytes used
- Easy to drink at full strength
- PURE products are made with fruit from Australia & New Zealand
- No risk PURE guarantee
- Superfruits (Acai, Goji, Pomegranate, Elderberry, Blackcurrant, Blueberry, Cranberry, Strawberry, Raspberries)
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.