BBB - DUALPRESSURE SHOCK PUMP
One of the projects BBB had to work on was a mountainbike specific minipump. Their designers came up with the DualPressure, not your average Joe minipump. Kind of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, creating two personalities into one pump. A high pressure and low pressure function makes the pump usable for both tires and shock systems. The DualPressure fits Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves, inflating up to 21 bar / 300 psi which is easy to read on the analog gauge. Getting you back on track within a blink of an eye. BBB's DualPressure offers 2 pumps combined into one. The unique feature of this pump lies in the special switch on the bottom of the shaft. The switch regulates high or low pressure, depending on your need to inflate either your tire or shock system.
- Special high pressure and low pressure function, which makes this pump usable for both tyres as well as shocks and forks.
- Fits Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves.
- Inflates up to 21 bar / 300 psi.
- Fine-tuning pressure bleeder valve for precise air delivery.
- Precision 1.5-inch analog gauge protected by a rubber housing.
- External swivel hose.
- Lightweight aluminum barrel.
- Weight: 206 grams.
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.