R45 Ceramic Centerlock™ hubs combine a lightweight hub body, our legendary made-in-house ceramic bearings, and now Centerlock compatibility to harness the power of disc brakes. The result is the increased power and modulation of disc brakes, the fast, smooth rolling speed of our ceramic bearings, and the rail steering from our one-piece solid axles.
Our ceramic bearings have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Patented RingDrive™ system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement
- Available with Shiamano/Sram HG or Sram XDR driveshell
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool
- Available in 24h and 28h
- Lockring is sold separately (PHB355) and is required for rotor installation on rear hub
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.