The extremely handy and powerful lenticular wheel.
Developed for athletes looking for records and Olympic titles, our track wheels are the #1 choice of the best track racers.
The C+ Lenticulars have a teardrop profile. They offer a better handling and are often used as a front wheel.
- 28" tubular (Front) | 28" tubular (Rear)
- Rim width: 22.6mm
- Axle: Axle Ø9 x 100mm + 2 screws M6 x 25mm + 2 bolts Ø20mm (Front) | Axle Ø10 x 120mm + 2 track screws (Rear)
- Model: C+
- Weight: 1000gm (Front) | 1270gm (Rear)
- Carbon weave: 3K
- Integrated magnet (Front only)
- Protection wheelbag
- Front track bolts (Front) | Rear track bolts (Rear)
- Disc valve adaptor air pipe at 90 degrees
- Valve hole sticker
Tyre air pressure
The maximum air pressure allowed for tubular wheels is the one recommended by the manufacturer of the tubular tire you fit on your wheel.
For comfort and performance we recommend fitting 25 mm section tubular tires on our 26 mm wide rims and 23 mm section tubular tires on our 22.6 mm wide rims.
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.