Our goal was to create the perfect trail bar that disappears beneath you while encouraging you to chase adventure and seek out new experiences wherever possible. We precisely targeted lower rise options at 15mm and 25mm with a stable width of 800mm for a more efficient and aggressive position on the bike. To do this we took an oversized 35mm bore platform and dispersed the load over an 800mm width. It was critical for us to keep the weight down without sacrificing strength.
This is where our unique proprietary Gradient Butting Technology shines and gives DEITY the upper hand allowing us to remove excess material in areas of less stress and fatigue that can cause the stiff feeling commonly felt with other 35mm handlebars on the market. We can then add material to areas of greater stress and fatigue to increase the long term strength and durability giving you, the rider, more confidence to chase new experiences and forget about the gear beneath you.
- Oversized 35mm Bore Aluminum Handlebar
- Designed for Enduro / All Mountain / Trail
- Incredibly detailed two tone bead blast and polish ano finish
- Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology
- 800mm wide
- 25mm Rise (also available in a 15mm rise)
- 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep
- Flex and deflection characteristics designed to match the Skyline handlebar
- Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail
- Weight: 306 grams
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.