Nero is the Elite top-interactive roller to give you the most realistic riding experience.
We have taken all of Quick-Motion best features, such as Design, Floating system, and comfort, we made it black, aggressive, sporty… but that wasn’t enough. Why shouldn’t it be interactive?
Nero merges Quick Motion’s innovation and Arion Digital Smart B+ interactivity. Technically performing and with an appealing look, Nero has everything to ensure a fun and stimulating workout for the athlete.
It’s the first roller that features a flywheel (there are two of them, actually).
Nero is an interactive roller that interacts with all kinds of apps, software, computers and devices (smartphones and tablets) with IOS, Android, MacOS and Windows.
It adjusts its resistance based on the training session you’re doing. Nero uses the ANT+ and Bluetooth wireless communication protocols to immediately send all training data to programs, apps and software.
Its ability to wirelessly communicate with most software and apps available gives cyclists the advantage of being able to choose among a range of different training sessions.
We suggest My E-Training (12-month free subscription) as it employs a variety of functions that can satisfy all cyclists, from beginners to experts.
Nero comes with a wide range of innovative solutions that improve the overall indoor training experience.
- Pedaling roundness
- Before Nero, rollers never stood out for their amazing pedaling roundness.
- To improve, we implemented two flywheels in the rear rollers.
- Thanks to this adopted solution the Nero's pedaling roundness is 1200 times higher than Quick-Motion's one.
- Indeed, when you ride on the Nero you’ll feel as you were riding outside even when you face a climb.
- Ease of use
- Riding on a roller is not easy at the beginning. Jumping on a bike which has no stability can be tricky and sometimes scary.
- With Nero, you have no reason to be afraid. A step has been integrated to assist the rider.
- Thanks to this integrated step the rider has a solid base when it’s time to start riding or when he finishes his training sessions.
- Furthermore, once your training session is done, you can easily fold the step that perfectly disappears within Nero design.
Nero has absorbed all the best out of Quick-Motion. Indeed, one of Nero’s main features is the floating system.
It makes it easier to approach rollers as it absorbs abrupt movements, typical of an initial lack of confidence, and gently returns them. This means that in a matter of minutes even the less experienced athlete can easily get used to Nero and efficiently train on this type of roller.
In addition, the floating system implemented in Nero significantly improves all those athletic gestures exercised by more experienced users such as, for instance, standing while cycling. In fact, it absorbs rapid movements typical of an out-of-the-saddle workout and gradually returns them.
The biggest difference between Nero and Quick-Motion is perhaps the interactivity. The three-level magnetic resistance unit of Quick-Motion is replaced by a new interactive unit. This unit is able to simulate slopes up to 7% which is a considerable percentage considering the type of product, ie a roller. This means that training on this roller becomes interactive, fun and exciting.
The numerous athletic activities that can be performed on this roller combine with the possibility of using different types of software currently in the market. Face a climb - either from an Elite Real video or from the virtual world of Zwift - on Nero; you can feel the resistance that continually changes to give you an almost perfectly real experience.
- Nero is compatible with both road and mountain bikes wheels.
- The front roller is adjustable with 11 different positions to allow for perfect compatibility with the frame of the bike you're using.
- Wheelbase adjustable from 944 mm to 1144mm.
- Maximum weight allowed for athlete and bike
- Reduced clutter
- Nero quickly and easily folds in three sections with one simple movement, so it reduces clutter by 50% when not in use.
- When folded, it's easy to transport via its integrated ergonomic handle on the frame and its locking system.
- Parabolic rollers
- The technical features of the three rollers ensure a simple control over your pace.
- The typical parabolic shape of the ends of the roller instantly guide the bike towards the center of the home trainer.
- Slope simulation: 7%
- Power output: 830W
- Inner resistance: Interactive
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.