With Kevlar-reinforced unidirectional carbon construction, the SL-K Compact handlebar is ready to race. It features the latest evolution of our compact bar shape, with a shallow 125mm drop and gentle flare. A wide center section gives ample room to mount accessories like GPS units or lights. The areas where the stem and levers clamp have additional reinforcement and a textured finish to avoid slip.
- Aerodynamic Integrated Cable Routing (ACR) compatible
- Semi-integrated Cable Routing (SCR) compatible
- Continuous UD carbon Monocoque construction
- Reinforced and textured clamping areas
- 120mm wide round center section makes it easy to mount accessories
- New internal cable routing options for Di2
- Finish: UD Carbon finish
- 205 grams (380mm); 210 grams (400mm); 215 grams (420mm); 220 grams (440mm)
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.