- USE: ROAD
- MATERIAL: POLYOXYMETHYLENE AND TPU
- ANGULAR FLOAT: 0° (BLACK CLEAT), 4,5° (GREY CLEAT) OR 9° (RED CLEAT)
- ADJUSTMENT LATERAL: 4 MM
- ADJUSTMENT LONGITUDE: 9 MM
- WEIGHT: 68 G (PAIR WITH BOLTS)
- ACCESSORIES: SOLD WITH SCREWS (6 BOLTS DE 5 X 11MM AND 6 WASHERS)
• STANDARD KÉO
The standard Kéo has been developed with the goal of minimizing weight and a simplified cleat and pedal ensemble, while maintaining compatibility with all shoes on the market.
The kinematics function is identical to the standard DELTA pedal. Cleat entry and release is secure and efficient.
• The new Kéo GRIP is an anti-slip cleat. It is safer for walking and compatible with the complete Kéo line.
• The TPU inserts help keep the cleat in position on the sole side of the cleat and eliminate slip especially with carbon soled shoes.
• POSITION MEMORY
Position memory allows easy cleat replacement by retaining position of previous cleat.
> LOOK products are protected by industrial property rights
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.