The sleek new MRP Race Axles give you increased rear end clearance - especially useful for those who ride tight, technical trails. In some cases, our Race Axles save upwards of an inch (~25mm). Additionally, they weigh in anywhere from 20-50% LESS than the common QR-style thru-axles (Shimano E-Thru, DT-Swiss RWS, and Syntace X12).
- Lightweight alloy construction
- 6mm hex head
- 35-46 g
- WB-17-5107 Race Axle 1 x 167mm (Syntace Style)
- WB-17-5108 Race Axle 1 x 173mm (Syntace Style)
- WB-17-5109 Race Axle 1.5 x 172mm
- WB-17-5110 Race Axle 1.5 x 178mm
- WB-17-5111 Race Axle 1.5 x 187mm
- WB-17-5112 Race Axle 1.75 x 174mm
- WB-17-5113 Race Axle 1.75 x 180mm
- WB-17-5114 Race Axle 1.75 x 192mm
- WB-17-5115 Race Axle 1.75 x 198mm
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.