Quick Release Nut Light Mount
This handy little bit replaces the nut on your quick release skewer so you can mount a headlight. Why? Maybe your handlebars are already too cluttered with your bell, smart phone, cyclometer, map clip, mirror and coffee cup holder. Or maybe you just like the way it looks.
- Lower mounting position provides a broader beam of light
- 22.2mm diameter, knurled clamp surface holds lights steady
- Not recommended for rear-wheel use
- Don't step on it
Front Rack Light Mount
- Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts
- Allows for unobstructed light positioning
- 22.2mm clamping diameter
Braze-On Light Mount
This mount will attach to your bike frame’s braze-ons, allowing you to mount a head or taillight just about anywhere you can thread a bolt in. Our unique design offers two mounting options to keep your mount as close as possible to your frame - good for mid fork braze-ons, or further away from the frame - good for dropout braze-ons.
- Mount a head or taillight just about anywhere you can thread a bolt in
- Offers two mounting options to place a light either 7mm or 23mm away from the frame
- Includes reversible end cap to adjust spacing, top cap, washers 65mm and 45mm M5 bolts
- Diameter of mounting surface: 32mm
- Length of mounting surface: 30mm
- Short end cap spacing: 7mm
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.