A commonly used tool that does wear out, dont wreck your screws
- Blade: chrome-vanadium-molybdenum steel, entirely hardened and tempered blade chrome plated, blacken tip
- Handle: ergonomic shape
- Three component material
- Hanging hole
- Made according to standard ISO 2380-1,2
TBI Handles from for screwdrivers are composed of 3 layers namely:
1. layer: black PP (polypropylene) which surrounds the stem of the screwdriver and is extremely solid, preventing the turning of the screwdriver stem in the handle at high torque
2. layer: blue PP (polypropylene) which surrounds the 1st layer of the handle is very stiff and ensures the constant shape of the handle under various environmental effects
3. layer: grey TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) which partially surrounds the 2nd layer of the handle is a medium-strength material that gives the handle its final ergonomic shape, ensures a pleasant and non-slipping grip and thereby the achievement of high torques
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.
*Specialized Bicycles are available for home delivery nation wide.