Splined bottom bracket designed for use with Shimano road Octalink crankset.
- Oversize BB spindle - large 22mm diameter chrome-moly hollow pipe billet spindle reduces weight, increases strength and rigidity
- Octalink splined axle/crank arm interface - results in a more rigid crank assembly compared to square tapered spindle
- Maintenance-free sealed cartridge design prevents corrosion and is easy to install
- Aluminium adapter
- Average weight: 250g
- Shimano 105 bottom bracket for 2-speed cranks.
- Octalink profile. Available for BSA or ITA thread.
|Type||BSA or ITA Shell|
|Width||68 mm (BSA) or 70 mm (ITA)|
|Axle Length||109.5 mm, 118.5 mm|
|Axle Type||Octalink (Road) E-Type|
|Chain Guard Compatibility||no|
|Bottom Bracket Cup Material||Aluminium|
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.