The Shimano CS-M7100 is the suitable cassette for new SLX 12-speed group. HYPERGLIDE+ drivetrain’s redesigned cassette and chain promotes the next generation of MTB riding by enhancing speed, shifting efficiency and smoothness over any terrain.
Inheriting revolutionary HYPERGLIDE+ technology also found on XTR M9100 and DEORE XT M8100, the SLX M7100 group uses completely redesigned chain plates and shift ramps which guide the chain both up and down the cassette providing faster, smoother shifting in both directions even under incredible pedalling power.
Note: Compatible with Shimano Micro Spline freehub body only
- 10-45T (12-speed rhythm step spec for Cross Country)
- 10-51T (12-speed wide range spec for Enduro)
- Hyperglide+ quicker shifting
- Material Aluminium & steel
- BEAM SPIDER construction Increased acceleration
- MICRO SPLINE 10T lowest sprocket realized by new FREEHUB body construction
- Type: Hyperglide+
- Compatible chain: CN-M7100 12-speed
- Gradation Detail
- 10-45 (10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-40-45 teeth)
- 10-51 (10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51 teeth)
- Material: Aluminium, Steel
- approx. 513g - 10-45 (manufacturer information)
- approx. 534g - 10-51 (manufacturer information)
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - this is an international policy.