The Shimano PD-M828 is the ultimate pedal for trails and jumps, where optimum grip and robustness are essential - and this is exactly where the platform pedal with 12 changeable pins per side convinces. In addition to the concave contact area, the pins in the middle of the pedal are shorter than on the outside, which promises even more comfort and support.
- Fore-aft concave
- Virtual concave with 5mm pins at edge and 4mm pins at center
- Superior grip for aggressive gravity riding
- 105mm x 109mm wide platform for more stability and comfort
- Newly designed slimmer axle saves weight without sacrificing the strength
- 12 pins on each side
- Use: MTB All Mountain, Trail, Enduro, DH, BMX
- Mechanism sealed: Yes
- Pins: 12 pins per platform
- Pedal body: Aluminum Anodized
- Pedal axle: Chromoly Steel
- 553g pair (manufacturer information)
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.