A wider contact area on the Shimano XTR PD-M9120 trail and enduro pedals improves stability while the expanded rearward shoe-pedal contact area better accommodates the sneaker-style flat outsoles used in enduro and gravity riding. The Rider Tuned 1mm cleat spacer creates a better interface with shoes of varying outsole design and lug height.
The integrated cage not only protects the binding from impacts but also makes stepping-in easier by working as a guide. The top pedals for trail and enduro are ergonomically optimised and have a long durability. Designed to meet the needs of the most demanding MTB races, they offer unsurpassed performance and a unique driving experience..
- Wider and longer contact area provides more solid pedal - shoe interface and transmits power efficiently for better bike control
- Fine tuned to work efficiently with both AM and Enduro shoes
- Better bike control
- Focus on riding
- Improved axle durability
- Pedal body: Aluminum anodized
- Pedal axle: Chromoly steel
- Weight: 405g pair (manufacturer information)