The integrated pedal cage ensures control even when the shoe is disengaged with the pedal and also protects the SPD binding on both sides from damage. The PD-ME700 has adjustable release force and low-maintenance compact bearing.
- Wide, dual-sided platform improves pedal-to-shoe stability and power transfer
- Integrated cage increases control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism from impacts
- Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release
- Rider adjustable entry and release tension for individual customization
- Chrome-moly spindle and low-maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle
- SH51 cleats included
- Weight: 540g (pair)
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.
*Specialized Bicycles are available for home delivery nation wide.