The integrated pedal cage ensures control even when the shoe is disengaged with the pedal and also protects the SPD binding on both sides from damage. The PD-ME700 has adjustable release force and low-maintenance compact bearing.
- Wide, dual-sided platform improves pedal-to-shoe stability and power transfer
- Integrated cage increases control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism from impacts
- Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release
- Rider adjustable entry and release tension for individual customization
- Chrome-moly spindle and low-maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle
- SH51 cleats included
- Weight: 540g (pair)
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - this is an international policy.