- SPD-SL road pedal for entry level use at a value for money price
- Wide lightweight resin body provides large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support whilst reducing weight
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- The low profile platform with open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustments
- Easy to clip into and release but with stable fit for maximum power transfer to the pedals
- Wider cleat and binding mechanism for better shoe/pedal contact than traditional SPD systems
- Weight: 310 grams per pair
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.
*Specialized Bicycles are available for home delivery nation wide.