SPD-SL road pedal for high performance road racing.
The wide contact area of the Shimano 105 PD-R7000 pedal guarantees optimum power transfer. Thanks to its carbon or carbon fiber reinforced polymer pedal body, the pair weighs only 265 grams, 25 grams less than its predecessor.
- Wide lightweight carbon body provides large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support whilst reducing weight
- Low profile design increases road clearance for increased confidence when slicing through corners
- Large binding target allows quick engagement while wide cleats provides more efficient pedalling
- Stainless steel pedal body plate for increased durability
- Open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustment
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- Comes with yellow SM-SH11 cleats with +/-3° angular float.
- Weight: 265g per pair
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.
*Specialized Bicycles are available for home delivery nation wide.