SHIMANO GRX - DI2 - Hydraulic Disc Brake - DUAL CONTROL LEVER - 2x11-speed
The SHIMANO GRX DI2 DUAL CONTROL LEVER delivers light and responsive shifting for mixed-terrain riding. The ergonomic shifter design improves comfort and the textured, anti-slip brake lever increases control on bumpy terrain. The Di2 version offers the digital precision of SHIMANO electronic shifting and synchronized shifting.
- Improved grip and confidence on choppy surfaces and descents
- Raised hood head prevents hand misalignment and slippage
- Recessed finger notch prevents upward slipping
- Anti-slip texture and brake lever coating
- Higher braking efficiency reduces fatigue on long rides
- Improved braking input performance
- Higher brake lever axis and curved brake lever
SHIMANO GRX - Flat Mount - Hydraulic Disc Brake - Brake Caliper
With a low-profile Flat Mount design, the SHIMANO GRX BR-RX810 hydraulic disc brakes provide greater control for mixed terrain riding.
- Never hesitate to tackle rough surfaces
- Excellent heat dissipation
- ICE TECHNOLOGIES
- Flat mount and anti-mud specification
- Simple set up and maintenance
- Convenient tool access
- Easy hose joint system (J-kit)
- Simple wheel replacement
- Easy and clean bleeding system
- ONE WAY BLEEDING
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.