Specialized Camber Helmet
Riding is for everyone, so we created the Camber to provide a dialed fit for rippers of all sizes, from kids on up. The Camber comes equipped with all the comfort, style, and ventilation to make every ride a joyride.
- Camber earned the highest 5-Star Virginia Tech® Helmet Rating™ from internationally renowned Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- The MIPS system is a low-friction layer that allows a sliding motion of 10 to 15mm in all directions. Studies indicate that this reduces some of the rotational forces transmitted to the brain during angled impacts.
- With x-small to x-large options spread across five unique shell sizes, the Camber eliminates excess bulk to deliver a comfortable and streamlined fit to a full range of riders.
- Easily-adjustable, one-size Headset SX fit system with adjustable Tri-Fix web splitters delivers an easy and accurate fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimizes ventilation.
- In-molded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
- This helmet is ANGi ready, with a fit system mount designed for easy integration with our ANGi crash sensor.
- Average weight: 370 grams (medium).
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.