Specialized Gambit Helmet
Redefine Your Comfort Zone. To make a DH-certified full face with the ventilation and fit of a half shell, our development team took a fully integrated approach when creating the Gambit. Every component was engineered utilizing a comprehensive approach resulting in truly breakthrough performance where the Gambit delivers more than the sum of its parts.
Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older.
- Combines a lightweight carbon fiber shell, structurally specific polycarbonate backing, and five optimized pieces of targeted density foam (patent pending) for reduced weight, optimized fit, and increased ventilation. ASTM DH (1952) certified.
- Tune a more precise, personalized fit thanks to Gambit’s adjustable Integrated Fit System that accommodates variations in head shape and occipital base.
- Occipital base adjustment personalizes fit for comfort and allows you to tune helmet angle to ensure that your helmet and eyewear stay perfectly synched.
- 4-position adjustable cheek pads provide fit refinement for any head shape.
- Integrated, fixed visor with a breakaway feature provides a wide field of view while protecting against trail debris.
- Average weight: 640 grams (medium).
- Increased airflow and improved ventilation from the SBC Integrated Fit System does away with the excessive padding of a traditional full-face friction fit.
- MIPS SL with our exclusive perforated backing integrates MIPS technology within the helmet padding and reduces moisture retention while increasing breathability.
- Computational Fluid Dynamic design integrates the maximum volume of internal channeling for optimal airflow through the helmet. 4D brow cooling provides a gap between the helmet and forehead, drawing airflow into internal air channels at every speed.
- This helmet is ANGi ready, with a fit system mount designed for easy integration with our ANGi crash sensor.
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.