There's quite a few boxes that your 'favorite pair of bib shorts" must check. The chamois has to be perfect—soft to touch, foam in all the right places, and perfect shape. And the materials must be compressive, yet still comfortable while being sized correctly. It's been a lengthy process, but we're happy to say that the SL Race Bib Shorts check all the right boxes.
The pre-molded, triple-density foam Body Geometry Contour 3D Chamois is contoured to perfectly match the curvature of your body, all while being soft and supportive in all the right places. The other part of the comfort equation is the extremely stretchy, soft bib straps paired with a soft four-way stretch fabric.
On the performance side, the same four-way stretch fabric also features plenty of compression, for long days in the saddle. The three-inch-tall silicone cuff also ensures that your bibs stay in place in a variety of conditions.
- Compressive four-way stretch fabric provides ample leg support, comfort, and a soft hand.
- The open suspender construction is designed to keep the bibs in place without constricting the upper body. Stretchy elastic suspenders are extremely plush and soft against the skin and they accommodate taller torso lengths with ease.
- Silicone-infused, 3-inch-tall fabric cuff provides a gentle, secure hold on the legs for the perfect, shift-free fit.
- Articulated design ensures the perfect fit while in the riding position.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- UPF 50+ rating protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Triple-density-foam, Performance Body Geometry Contour 3D Chamois is pre-molded to match the shape of the body for exceptional comfort.
- Slim Fit with an 11" inseam (size Medium).
- Fabric Content: BODY: 68% Nylon, 32% Elastane; MESH: 73% Polyester, 24% Spandex, 3% Carbon; LEG BANDS: 62% Polyester, 15% Elastane, 23% Silicone
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.
*Specialized Bicycles are available for home delivery nation wide.