SRAM FORCE 22 FRONT DERAILLEUR
It’s the front derailleur that changed everything, now with SRAM Force 22, giving riders the freedom to shift with incredible speed into either chainring, with no trim and no chain rasp. The Yaw™ rotating front derailleur cage was just one more elegant solution to a problem that plagued drivetrains for decades. Instead of multiple shifts using trim, with confusing microshifts, the SRAM Force 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleur actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, system that works as one with the chain, cransket and chainrings.
- Yaw™ cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim.
- TRUE 22 – twenty-two usable gears in all gear combinations with no rasp or rub.
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference.
- Durable, light, fast, precise and optimized to work with X Glide R™ chainrings.
- Precision alignment markings.
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk, and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself.
Weight: 79g (braze-on), Chain spotter 10.2g
Material: Steel Outer cage, Steel Inner cage, Composite Tail
Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Front Shift/Brake levers & X GLide R Chainrings
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.