SRAM RED® Front Derailleur
- The SRAM RED front derailleur, thanks to Yaw™ technology, changes everything, eliminating the need for shifter trim. Instead of simply moving back and forth, the derailleur cage actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct and precise. Combined with the SRAM RED crankset and X-GlideR™ chainrings, it delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.
- SRAM Road 11-speed compatible
- Yaw™ Technology
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference
- Optimized for shifting with X-GlideR™ chainrings
- Precision install markings
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself
Specifications for SRAM RED® Front Derailleur
MATERIAL Aluminum outer cage, Tool steel inner cage, Composite tail
WEIGHT 69g (braze-on), Chain spotter: 10.2g
OUTER CAGE Aluminum
COMPATIBILITY SRAM RED® 22 & Force 22 Front Shift-Brake levers & X-GlideR™ Chainrings, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1190 shifters, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1150 shifters, SRAM 900 Aero brake levers, SRAM 500 Aero brake levers
INNER CAGE Tool steel
FINISH Falcon grey & black anodized finish
TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S) Yaw™
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.
*Specialized Bicycles are available for home delivery nation wide.