SRAM Rival 1 Rear Derailleurs
The SRAM Rival 1 X-HORIZON™ rear derailleur is engineered for smooth, reliable shifting action—from the larger upper pulley offset to the 12-tooth X-SYNC™ pulley wheels. By eliminating unwanted chain movement, X-HORIZON™ shifts faster, puts an end to ghost shifting and reduces shift force and chain slap. And with CAGE LOCK™ technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever.
- X-HORIZON™ design reduces shift force while eliminating ghost shifting and chain slap 12-tooth X-SYNC™ pulley wheels
- Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap
- Sealed cartridge bearings Aluminum cage
- Technologies: X-HORIZON™, EXACT ACTUATION™, X-SYNC™, ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™, CAGE LOCK™
- Medium cage: 11-26 through 11-36 cassettes(269g)
- Long cage: 10-42 cassette
Specifications for SRAM Rival 1 Rear Derailleur
WEIGHT 269g – medium cage
OUTER CAGE Aluminum
COMPATIBILITY 10 or 11-speed 1x road systems
INNER CAGE Aluminum
BEARINGS Sealed Cartridge
CAGE SIZES Medium 11-26 through 11-36, and Long 10-42
PULLEYS 12-Tooth X-SYNC
TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S) X-HORIZON, Features CAGE LOCK
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.
*Specialized Bicycles are available for home delivery nation wide.