SRAM XG-XG-1175 FULL PIN™ Cassette
FULL PIN™ technology uses ten lightweight, stamped steel cogs and one 42t aluminum cog held together with 123 high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette that’s light, durable and equipped with SRAM’s super wide 10-42 gear range that’s a perfect fit for any ride. The open design similar to our X-DOME™ cassette aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life.
- FULL PIN™ technology uses ten lightweight, stamped steel cogs and one 42t aluminum cog held together with 123 high-strength stainless steel pins
- Super wide 10-42t gear range—a perfect fit for any ride
- Optimized gear steps across entire range
- Open design aids in mud clearance
- Aluminium 42t cog
- XD™ driver body creates more stable hub connection
Specifications for XG-1150 FULL PIN™ Cassette
TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S) FULL PIN™, XD™ DRIVER BODY, JET™
MATERIAL 4130 chromoly steel (cog cluster), AL-7075-T6 (largest cog
GEAR RATIOS 10-42t
RECOMMENDED CHAIN PC-X1
RECOMMENDED GROUP SRAM GX 1x11, SRAM GX 2x11
COMPATIBILITY XD™ Driver Body
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.
*Specialized Bicycles are available for home delivery nation wide.