SRAM XX1 DUB SL CRANKSET
LIGHTER. STIFFER. STRONGER.
True competitors are always looking for a performance advantage — a relentless pursuit of equipment that is lighter, stiffer, stronger and more durable. To create the best drivetrain possible, we re-examined and re-engineered our crankset design. Our all-new XX1 Eagle™ CARBON TUNED™ crankset is our lightest, stiffest and strongest to date. DUB™ technology enhances this by simplifying the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket, and redefining the measure of durability. DUB-powered cranksets mean simplicity, compatibility and durability
- DUB™ technology delivers the lightest, stiffest, strongest crankset available
- All-new crank-arm design optimized for cross-country and trail applications
- All-new SRAM CARBON TUNED™ crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- All-new chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle™ chains and drivetrains
- The X-SYNC™ 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
Specifications for XX1 Eagle™ Crankset
ARM MATERIAL Carbon composite - hollow core
CHAINRING MATERIAL Forged and CNC machined
AVAILABLE ARM LENGTHS 170mm, 175mm
AVAILABLE RATIOS 34t
COMPATIBILITY DUB BSA MTB 100, DUB PF MTB 121, DUB BSA73,DUB PF89.5,DUB PF92,DUB PF30 MTB73,DUB BB30 MTB73
BOLTS Direct mount
BOTTOM BRACKET BSA MTB 100, DUB PF MTB 121, DUB BSA73,DUB PF89.5,DUB PF92,DUB PF30 MTB73,DUB BB30 MTB73
RECOMMENDED CHAIN Eagle™ chain
TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S) CARBON TUNED™, X-SYNC™ 2, GXP®, BB30, PressFit™ GXP, PressFit 30™
OTHER Chainline: 52.0mm (BOOST) / 49.0mm , 12-Speed
***CRANKSETS ARE SOLD WITH A 34T DM CHAINRING ONLY, ADDITIONAL CHAINRINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE***
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.
*Specialized Bicycles are available for home delivery nation wide.