Stages Gen 3 dual-sided power meter built onto a Shimano XTR M9100 crank set with a 32t chainring. Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II MTB drivetrains.
Stages Power MTB. Power isn't just for roadies. Stages Power meters are ridden by world and national champions in every discipline of cycling. From weekend warriors to BMC Factory Racing, Trek Factory Racing XC and Olympian Chloe Woodruff, Stages Power for MTB is ridden by the best athletes in the world.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. ATC is the key reason a rider can trust data from Stages Power in all conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results. Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the bi-lateral data produced by our system, as it's a real measurement and not an estimation.
- +/- 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelorometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In The Box
- Non-drive-side power meter
- Drive-side power meter
- Shimano chainring
- 2x high quality CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade.
- 2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features.
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number.
- User Guide
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.