Five years of continual development and refinement have led to the Arch CB7's RiACT radial impact absorbing technology. Unlike lesser carbon rims that ride stiff and transfer impacts and vibration to the suspension and rider, the special layup and shape of the Arch CB7 deflects up to 10mm radially to soak up speed-robbing impacts, all while being laterally stiffer than just about every other carbon and alloy rim on the planet. The result is a rim that defies pinch flats and rolls faster over every trail.
- Designed for trail riding and enduro racing
- Low-profile sidewalls promote proper tire shape and reduce rim weight
- RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- Patented Bead Socket Technology rim shape easier tubeless inflation and more reliable seal
- WideRight rim design optimized for 2.25 - 2.50” tires
- Register your wheels for 5-year warranty and lifetime crash replacement
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.