The Grail CB7 rim combines an incredibly light 300g weight with the stability, control, and reliability of the most trusted tubeless system. Today’s road and gravel tires have evolved. Yesterday’s slow-rolling 23mm tires and energy-robbing extreme air pressures have been replaced with wider, faster, and more comfortable tire designs. The Grail CB7 is the first rim built specifically around this new breed of tire.
- Incredibly light 300g rim design optimized for tubeless tires and disc brakes
- RiACT rim shape and carbon lay-up absorbs vibrations to give you the best ride possible
- 21.6mm internal rim width for more stability and control with all tires
- Tubeless ready to self-seal punctures while you ride
- Patented BST-R tubeless rim inflates easier and offers a more secure tire fit
- Register your rims for warranty and lifetime crash replacement
- Optimized for 25-40mm disc road, gravel, and cyclocross tires
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.