The Hauler Rack is the Goldilocks of our front racks: Big enough to carry a whole lot of cargo but small enough to let you maneuver the bike with ease, it is just the right size for the Tern GSD and HSD. With an open-ended design and a handy bungee cord, the Hauler Rack is ready to carry backpacks, boxes, and other bulky items. And with mounting holes on the base, you can easily bolt a crate to the rack for a semi-permanent solution to carry groceries or smaller items.
- Frame-mounted, designed to transport up to 20 kg ( 44 lb)
- Goldilocks-sized: Big enough to carry lots of cargo, small enough not to hinder maneuverability
- Hauls anything from large boxes to odd-shaped items
- Includes four mounting holes, ideal for attaching crates
- Includes two rear-facing bottle cage mounts
- Compatible with Tern bikes equipped with a Combo Mount
- Fits the Tern GSD and HSD without increasing the overall length of the bike
- Compatible with Quick Release CMT for easy installation/removal in under a minute
GET THE FACTS
32 × 31.5 × 21.5 cm
HSD, GSD, BYB
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.
*Specialized Bicycles are available for home delivery nation wide.