The Thomson Elite seatpost is the standard by which all other seatposts are judged. Forged clamps, integrally machined head, and an elliptically extruded 7000 series aluminium body have made the Elite and the Setback Elite the industry models for strength, light weight and ease of adjustment.
- Long 1.614 inch (41mm) seat rail grip length. This helps prevent seat rail bending from impact loads
- Infinite tilt adjustment minus 5° and plus 29°
- Very low profile clamps means no seat interference as the swivel nuts are down between the seat rails
- The designs and materials have passed extensive life and ultimate strength tests
- Impact absorbing clamps - clamps, head, and assembly will spread and flex on impact to protect seat, rails, seatpost and rider
- Adjustments can be made to the tilt of the seat without moving the seat forwards or backwards
- Easy on seats - allows seat to survive heavy impact loads without bending rails
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.