Martello hammers home the performance you expect, on the most demanding Enduro and DH courses. Looking for the one tire to tackle a wide range of courses? This is the ticket. How does the Martello deliver this level of performance? Start with a World Championship proven TNT bead, add the proprietary 4C Graphene compound, and top it off with a moto-inspired tread design with progressive width siping. This last part is key, and provides for a progressive feel on the effective edge, allowing for that fine-touch tactile feel that top racers expect. Whether shredding rocks, roots, or mixed terrain, Martello delivers!
- Versatile all-conditions tire.
- Moto-block square knobs offer stability and durability.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life and fast rolling.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip.
- Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface without compromising on speed or grip.
- Anti Pinch Flat (APF) Side wall.
- 29x2.35". Trail Weight 960g.
- 29x2.60". Trail Weight 1100g.
- 29x2.35". Enduro 2-Ply Weight 1230g.
- 29x2.60". Enduro 2-Ply Weight 1380g.
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.
*Specialized Bicycles are available for home delivery nation wide.